Monday, April 24, 2023

Battling Depression & Suicide as a Christian

Battling Depression & Suicide as a Christian



I have spoken frequently about my mental health struggles and the journey of the last few years. What I have not done is be as open about my faith struggles along the way. 


How do one's belief in Jesus and their faith coincide with battling inner darkness that does not stop...


In an attempt to help fight the stigma and create an avenue for hope, this past Sunday, with the Lord's help...I shared my depths and story of depression & suicide. If you need the message of hope or know someone who does...please share and help all know they are not alone. 






Trevor






No comments:

Post a Comment

The World is Bigger than You & Bigger than Me

The world is bigger than you and me.  My wife was born in Nicosia, Cyprus while her parents worked to spread the love of God. She only lived...